Monday, October 31, 2011

Order of Operations

So this is how to do a question like this:





You need to do the order of operations (or BEDMAS)
Brackets
Exponents
Division/Multiplication (which ever one comes first left to right)
Addition/Subtraction (which ever one comes first left to right)







What, you still don't get it?!
Maybe this video can help
(If you have nine minutes and forty seconds of spare time.)




(Note: I don't care if you got this video first before me. I found this video while searching for an appropriate one for my post . I looked at the blog out of curiosity and ran across the video that I was going to use. I tried to find another video but I just really wanted to use this video so I went with it.)

And if you want to know how to do a more complicated order (and this possibly get you to Backé math)




WHAT?! NONE OF THIS DOESN'T HELP? I DON'T KNOW, GO SEE A DOCTOR OR SOMETHING! HOW CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ANY OF THIS, THERE ARE LIKE THREE THINGS TO HELP YOU AND THEY FULLY EXPLAIN EVERYTHING! GET OUT OF HERE, YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE IN GRADE 7 IF YOU CAN'T GET ANY OF THIS STUFF!!!

Don't ask, I just wanted to put that there.
Thank you for reading my post (and hopefully understanding it.)






8 comments:

  1. I like how your picture makes a lot of sense with bedmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pictures explains a lot.

    I suggest if you don't know how you should check your notes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bedmas explanation was really clear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything explains a lot about bedmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job your explanation about bedmas was very easy to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bedmas question was really clear to read. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bedmass explanation was easy to read, good job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your picture showed what bedmas means which was good.

    ReplyDelete